
So, if you know me very well, you'll know that I'm a diehard fan of Rachel Ray. I love her cooking shows and her daytime talk show. I even printed off a picture of her so I could get my hair cut in the same style--I know call me crazy. Anyway, I was making our favorite Creamy Parmesan Orzo from one of my Cooking Light books, these books seriously have some of the best recipes I've ever tried, and was looking for something good to go with it. So, I went on one of my favorite websites, Food Network, and found Rachel Ray's recipe for
Quick Creamy Tomato Soup and thought that would compliment the flavors of the orzo very well. Turns out it was amazingly good and there was only like 5 ingredients in it. Even Shelby, who has been a picky eater since she's been sick, loved it and scarfed it down! Happy eating!


1 comment:
I had no idea about your Rachael Ray fanaticism- I am a die hard Food Network fan, myself! This is a good thing to have in common, maybe I'll s teal some of your "Cooking Light" recipes!
Post a Comment