Saturday, November 3, 2007

Purple Puke

So this week Shelby got some kind of bug. This is the first time she's ever really been sick, other than a few stuffy noses here and there. Shelby eats very colorful food sometimes like blueberry applesauce and some kind of berry gogurt so when she started throwing up it was a rainbow of colors! Needless to say after that, I stuck to the white stuff so I didn't have to worry about stains. We all went to bed at about 8:00 last night and I got more sleep than I have in a long time, even with the hour and a half I was trying to get Shelby back to sleep in the middle of the night. Just when I thought she was getting better she seemed to have a pretty rough day today and couldn't sleep well at all. We'll see what tonight brings, hopefully she'll sleep well.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Aww, poor Shelby. We've had the plague here to and Lilly has been barfing too!!! Isn't it so sad when these little babies are throwing up?! It's so sad! Hopefully Shebly gets better soon!