Friday, April 18, 2008

Too Cute

Shelby was just looking too cute today, I had to take some pics of her. I love her new outfit for spring (got it at Mervyns). I especially lover her shoes. I got them at Smith's Marketplace. I have to say, I love that place for their large selection of baby shoes. I'm so sad that I didn't take more advantage of it when we lived in Logan, I had no idea. Now, whenever we go to South Jordan or downtown, I always have to stop there to check on the shoes.

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

She is beautiful! And I love the shoes too (and Smith's Marketplace).

juli said...

Too cute! What a babe!

Ben and Summer said...

I agree - too cute! Awesome shoes, I had no idea! Thanks for the cute post!

Scoresbys said...

Have you heard that they are putting in a Smith's Marketplace in Highland. If you are sticking around Cedar Hills, it will be super close! Shelby is adorable.

Jaime said...

She is a doll! I've never been to Smiths Marketplace. I'll have to scope one out. I love buying shoes for my girls!

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

she is so cute...and I love those shoes... I do however think the Smith's marketplace up here is a little behind as far as always having the cute stuff that the one in south jordan has.....again I love the shoes

Bowlicious Bowtique said...

Those shoes ARE darling! I know, I am a HUGE fan of Smith's Marketplace and they are my favorite for MY shoes. Love that place!! She is so cute!