Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Apostle Song

I got this from my sister the other day and thought it was pretty great! Get to know your apostles.


If you want the file, I'll send it to you. Just click the email envelope at the bottom of this post to let me know and I'll send it back.

5 comments:

Jana Perkins said...

That's so awesome! How can I get a copy?

Rachel said...

That is so cool! Send it to me, Danny might be able to use it in seminary. I can't figure out how to email you but you know my email. :)

Jaime said...

That is way cool!

Jaime said...

Sorry to post again. I can't find your email address. I have a new one: superjaim@hotmail.com. Thanks:)

Nicole said...

I need to have this and apparently the email thing is too much for my small technical brain please send it to me Nicole