
That's our house in the background. Our landlord is out of town this weekend so we are taking charge of the sheep. Ben helped put up a fence yesterday so the sheep could start grazing on the grass next to our house so I decided to take Shelby out for a visit. We went right in and had a little fun petting them. Here are some videos we took. Shelby has no fear, she's very friendly.


2 comments:
I love how moms and dads react differently. Shelby gets her leg in poop and Michele goes "ewww!" and Ben says "She can wash it off." How fun to have animals so near you!
Maren
These videos are sooo cute! She has gotten so big, I can't believe it! I am so jelous you gt to live on a farm, with fruit trees and animals! I may coem live with you!
Post a Comment