I just had to post this picture too. One our way into town to get Ben Friday night, we stopped at the store to reload on drinks and ice. For some reason, I was craving a doughnut, which I never do, so we got one to share and one for Ben. For some crazy reason, I let Shelby have a pice of it on the way home in her car seat. Lucky for me, I looked back and the only mess she made was all over herslef. I promptly handed her a wipe and asked her to clean off her hands, which she did.
4 comments:
So cute I love the messy face! I am glad you got to go camping. I also am glad she liked her treat.
Yum! We love donuts, we get a dozen just for the four of us!Maybe next time we will have to share with you guys!
Priceless. It looks like Tyler did with his first strawberry. Thanks for posting.
Hey Heiners!!! We were so happy to see you at IKEA the other day! We found you through some of the other families' blogs! I hope you don't mind!
Post a Comment