Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Summer Treats

So, I found this little frozen custard place, Coney's Custard, a few months ago when I was shopping down in Provo by myself and I loved it and couldn't wait to go back. Well, we don't go to Provo that often and I have only been back once, still by myself. Sooooo, since Ben had an appointment practically across the street from Coney's he thought we should all go and then have some custard afterwards. It was an immediate hit. Well I already knew I loved it but Ben was totally sold too, and Shelby loves anything cold and ice cream-like.
If you're ever in the area, this is a must-try. It's just right down the street from the mall. They have a flavor-of-the-day and vanilla. We will definately be back, hopefully sooner than later.

4 comments:

juli said...

That stuff is SOOOOO good! We love frozen custard! Every time we go to St. George we get some at Nielsen's Frozen Custard, it's a tradition! We limit ourselves to the St. George splurge though, otherwise we'd be in big trouble!! :) Love you! Hope you are feeling well!

Rachel said...

Shelby is yummier than that ice cream! I want to gobble her up!

Jaime said...

Mmmm...that sounds good. I'll have to remember that.

Dan and Melissa said...

Cold and frozen? Sounds good. Need some of that before we melt here!