Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Egg Nog

My dad brought this comic home from work over the holidays and I laughed so hard, I couldn't help sharing. We are die hard for egg nog in our family, the thicker the better, in the smallest glass possible (Stephen) or right out of the jug!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I also love eggnog and have passed it on to Maren and Ryan. I'm just getting caught up on your posts, and since you are such a bread pro I am wondering why mine turns out doughy on the inside, well done on the outside. Is it my oven (since surely it couldn't be me:)?

Michele said...

Carolyn, I'm not really a pro but it seems like maybe it's getting cooked too hot too fast?? Try lowering the temp and cooking it a little longer and watch it closely, that may work. Good luck.