The other morning I woke up and came into the kitchen with Shelby to make pancakes for breakfast. Since the sun was actually shining, I decided it open the shade in front of the sink and, to my surprise, there were several deer in our yard. I hurried and grabbed Shelby and sat her practically in the sink so she could watch. Then I took a closer look and realized that there were about 20 deer either in our yard or coming into our yard from the adjacent field. It was really cool to watch. Some of them came very close to the windows. They started out on the side of the house, then moved to the front and then ended up in the back and finally jumped the fence to where the raspberry bushes were and all congregated there for a while. I kept moving from window to window watching them all file through and counting them. So fun to watch!
5 comments:
Wow! And to see that right from your own house! What a great experience for Shelby!
So Fun! Great pictures. That would be an amazing experiance to watch. I've never seen so many deer all together. Thanks for sharing.
WOW!!! There is nothing more fun than seeing deer, I don't know why! Such cool pictures!
That's really cool! You guys live in the coolest place.
Great pictures! What a treat for Shelby and you!
Post a Comment