Not sure if any of you follow my recipe blog but, just in case, I've decided to give it a face lift. I've had it a little over a year now and it's in desperate need of some pizazz! I've been dedicating a bit more time lately to it and it's turned more into a food blog rather than just a recipe collection; well, those are my hopes anyway. It's been so much fun for me; basically my only creative outlet that I've been able to pursue while raising two spirited little girls.
My posts in the beginning didn't have any pictures, so I plan on adding a lot more. I don't profess to be a great picture-taker, I don't even own a really nice camera, but I"ll do my best with what I have; maybe one day I'll get there.
I'm also changing the blog title to "Sweet Luvin' in the Kitchen," thanks Ben, he came up with it. The new URL will be sweetluvininthkitchen.blogspot.com and will be up and running Monday, January 4.
Hope you'll stop by and check it out; just click the link in the left column. I would also welcome any advice you more-experienced bloggers may have for me!
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Love the new name! I can't wait to see it! More pictures are always great:) I can't wait to see your cooking light recipes:)
Holy Crazy!!! I just glanced quickly through your food blog. That's amazing! It looks great. Now... where's that recipe for egg nog muffins?
Are you kidding, I can never tell with you. Well, it's cupcakes and it's one of the first few. I'll email it.
Nope. Not kidding, though usually I am. ;) I'll look again, but if I don't find it you will need to email it to me. I want to sneak and make it for breakfast tomorrow before the fam wakes up.
Post a Comment