
Over the years, I have also come across these Wintergreen Christmas Nougats, which are equally good. I could eat a whole bag of these too.

But, today, I found these gems at the grocery store. That's right, now they have cinnamon! I couldn't wait to get out to the car and rip the bag open. I snuck one while the girls weren't looking and it was oh-so-delish!
These are the best candy ever made. I have loved all the flavors that I have come across. It will never be Christmas without Brach's Nougats
On a side note, I don't know why I even go down the Christmas candy aisle when I go grocery shopping. After looking at food blogs all day and seeing the YUMMY Christmas treats everyone is making, like these Festive Candy Cane Centered Brownie Bites, and these Egg Nog Cupcakes, oh and don't forget these Chocaholic Mint Truffle Kissed Biscotti, that's all I want to buy. So, instead of just going in for the milk and a couple necessary items, I got to the register loaded with eggnog, cinnamon nougats and Hershey's Mint Truffle Filled Kisses and forgot the milk. Thankfully the bagger ran back and got it for me so I didn't have to brave the crowd again. Anyone need some Christmas goodies?
What is your favorite store-bought Christmas candy? What homemade goodies do you make this time of year?


3 comments:
Haha! You're the best! I'm glad someone likes those. :)
Where did you stash the candy? I have been looking all over for it. Ben
I HAVE to make Brad's mom's Fudge. It. is. heavenly. Seriously... doesn't seem like Christmas without it.
I also really like the Reeses PB Christmas trees. LOVE those!
Post a Comment