Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to Erin!


I can't believe my baby turned 1 today! Time sure flies.


It seems just like yesterday we were rushing to the hospital (a month early) for her birth. If you missed the birth story, you can read it here.


Then, just like that we were home,


cuddling our 5lb little preemie.


Oh the hair...


Then the helmet...read about her helmet here.


Life on the farm. She wants to be a cowgirl when she grows up, I can tell.


Summer turns to fall...


Fall = apples, Erin + apples = heaven!


Good morning birthday girl. Love you babe!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! I hope she had a wonderful day!

Dan and Melissa said...

Time sure does fly! What a cutie she is!

Michelle said...

What a beautiful little girl. Happy Birthday Erin!!!!

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

What a gorgeous little girl. Happy Birthday Erin :)

Britt said...

It so scares me how fast this year went by! Erin is so cute...I hope she had a great day!

Tmomma said...

happy birthday Erin! the year has gone by way too fast! she's adorable :)