Sunday, February 10, 2008

All about Elmo

A few weeks ago Ben and I were at a Smiths and and were looking at some $5.00 movies and found and Elmo one that Sarah used to like when she was younger so we decided to get it for Shelby to see if she would like it or not. Well, the movie didn't hold her attention for more than a few minutes but from that moment on she has been totally obsessed with Elmo. It's funny to see her get so excited just seeing Elmo around us the places we go. We've started looking for a soft Elmo doll for Shelby to play with but have been unlucky in our search. Yesterday Shelby wanted Elmo so bad that I finally printed a picture of him so she could carry him around with her. I found her giving him hugs and loves, it was pretty cute. If any of you know where I can get a soft Elmo doll, let me know. Shelby would really appreciate it!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness, that is so funny! She is so cute. Isn't it weird that they get so happy over certain things? Lilly can't sleep at ALL if she doesn't have glowworm or blankey in her crib.

Carolyn said...

That is so cute! Wal-Mart used to have great Elmo's for $15-$20, but I don't know anymore. We're pre-Elmo for Ryan and post-Elmo for the girls.