Sunday, February 3, 2008

I'm a lucky girl too!


I've been tagged by Rachel to do 20 questions about my husband (well really 19).

1)What is his name? Ben, lovey, sweetie, mi vida, mi amor, hunk of burning love, honey pumpkin lover
2)How long have you been married? 4 years in March
3)How long did you date? Well, that depends if you count all the times that I broke up with him....but about a year and a half.
4)How old is he? I am sworn to secrecy
5)Who eats more? Well that depends too. Ben could eat more than I do but doesn't usually, he has very good portion control. Also, if I'm really hungry or there is a pan of brownies around, I could definately eat!
6)Who said "I love you first?" Ben, definately.
7)Who is smarter? Ben is totally smarter. He has a memory like an elephant...um for most things (minus car keys, wallet, glasses and some others). I'm really amazed at the information he retains and recalls, even if it's from 10 years ago!
8)Whose temper is worse? That's a tricky one. I'm going to have to say it's a tie. We both can have a pretty bad temper sometimes.
9)Who does the laundry? Me, definately, even though 4 of the 5 loads are always Ben's.
10)Who does the dishes? Well, when we were dating Ben did the dishes a lot while he would wait for me to get ready (ever heard Brad Paisley's Waiting on A Woman?). But now, I do them most of the time.
11)Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Ben does, I have to be near the light and the door.
12)Who pays the bills? Me, I'm neurotic about the bank account.
13)Who makes dinner? Me, I love to cook. Ben probably would more often but I think I drove him crazy any time he wanted to cook so he doesn't do it much anymore.
14)Who drives when you are together? If we're driving the Highlander and I'm feeling impatient, I drive because I drive faster but most of the time it's Ben. He always drives when we're in his car.
15)Who is more stubborn? That's probably a tie too, we both can be pretty stubborn.
16)Whose paretns do you see the most? Mine, since we live with them for now.
17)Who proposed? Ben, at the Greek Orthodox Church in Ogden. It was the year aniversary of our first real date at the Greek Food Festival and the weekend of the festival.
18)Who has more friends? I do, although it seems like neither of us do right now.
19)Who has more siblings? Ben, he comes from a Brady Bunch family (yours, mine & ours); 6 boys, 3 girls. I have 4 siblings, 2 brothers and 2 sisters.

So there you have it. I tag Summer, Jana and Stephanie and anyone else who wants to.

2 comments:

MOANA said...

Some of the things that would have been fun to have known about you guys while you were here in Aggie Village! Maybe it should be required at church or something since I am learning soooo much about everyone! This was fun to read about you guys, super cute couple you guys are! So glad that the websites helped, I would never have known what to feed Liam without it! I still occasionally have to check it out to get ideas when were are in a rut! Have a good one!
Moana

Ben and Summer said...

Oh my gosh! Thanks for tagging me - how embarassing that I haven't seen it before now! This was fun to learn about you guys - thanks for taking the time to do it. I'll get right on it:)