Ok, so Ben and I aren't so much BYU fans since I graduated from Weber and he graduated from USU, but Stephanie, my brother's wife, got a bunch of free tickets at the bookstore for the big game (basketball) against UNLV. She invited all of us so we decided to go even though it would be a late night for Shelby. So, when we got there Shelby was just enthralled, all the noise, music, dancing and, of course, the balls. She loves balls. We were in the nosebleed section but it was still really fun and a great game. BYU played really well. For the first half Shelby just sat and stared down at the game. By the second half, though, she started getting really wiggly and a little crazy.
Watch this. Shelby didn't want to sit anymore and wanted to go everywhere so I did what any mother would do, I fed her sugar so she would stay near me. Great idea huh? I took her out for a walk in the hallway to get some energy out and also to cool off since it was getting so hot. We had to stop frequently at the
windows so Shelby could watch herself dancing in the reflection.
After the game we went back to Daniel and Stephanie's apartment, good old student housing, for some cake and BYU Creamery Ice cream. Yum! but I don't know if it beats Aggie Ice Cream. By the time we got in the car, we were trying to settle Shelby down and she threw up, I think because of all the sugar. I felt pretty bad about giving her all that junk. Won't do that again.
2 comments:
Cute videos! What a fun age. BYU Creamery does have great ice cream, but I'm with you that Aggie Ice Cream probably wins. At least their blue mint one. Yumm.
i would disagree with you that byu ice cream is definately better than aggie ice cream, although aggie ice cream does have two very good flavors... hehe:) but of course i am partial to BYU! Go Cougs!
Post a Comment