I've been working on this for a little while, to go on top of a dresser or something. I got the idea off of something I saw on ebay. It's not quite finished, I still have to attach the pictures and the letters. I'm not quite sure what to do with the letters, take the poll and help me out!

This is my valentine this year that's going to all the grandmas and grandpa who's in Iraq. I got the idea off of Studio 5 I think it was last February. Anyway, I loved the idea.

Lastly, this is a dress I made Shelby last Saturday. It only took me one day thankfully, or I may not have finished it. Shelby got to wear it to church on Sunday. I tried to get her to stand up to take the picture but I couldn't get her to so you get the sitting down version. If you click on the picture, they will enlarge so you can see them better.


4 comments:
Wow! You are talented!
Gorgeous work there! Thanks for sharing what fun things you are doing! How exciting, Shelby is walking!! Thanks for sharing!
What the devil!? You made that dress?? WOW! And I love, love the scrapbooky stuff, SOOOO cute!
Great stuff! I'm envious of that dress and the fact you made it, (ahh one day I'll be able to do that too). I love the crafts. Congrats to Shelby! A whole new world will open for her now that she is venturing to walk. How Fun!
Post a Comment