Monday, February 25, 2008

Given Up!

Yesterday I found Shelby on the living room floor like this.


She has been so cranky and inconsolable lately with her second round of teething. We didn't even go to church last Sunday. I've been out of my mind trying to figure out how to handle her; last time wasn't nearly so bad. Anyway, I think she finally just pooped out. She wasn't even asleep, just laying there. It was pretty funny to walk in on.

4 comments:

Lacey Allen said...

Michelle
Get some of those sponge bathtub toys that stick to the tub when wet. They are amazing on little sore gums, and she can bite as hard as she wants.

Rachel said...

Ugh Michele!!! I sympathize!!!! Lilly is doing the same thing and I'm going crazy. I'm not kidding, she's cutting 8 teeth, all her kanines and the molars behind that. She's cut a few so far but seriously, she grinds her teeth and gums so hard she makes them bleed and her mouth is all bloody. It's horrible!!! Teething is the worst! Hopefully they come in soon!!!

Ben and Summer said...

Yuck. I'm sorry! But that picture is so cute! Emma is 6 1/2 months and no teeth yet - but I'm not really looking forward to that stage in life... Good luck!

Carolyn said...

Maren is just finishing up her 2 year molars (she is nearly 3) and it has been such a long process! I feel for you!